dissabte, 4 de setembre del 2010

Brissie on september 3rd, 2010 (I)

Today the day has been lovely. I got up with the idea to go to buy the books to my sister. After breakfast I asked to Michael and Paul the perfect place to buy it and Michael showed me an ad in the newspaper where a book store is making sales. Alright, find it. Pic to the list of books and to there, with my new old-school push bike. The day was sunny and wonderful... my bike and my helmet, lovely!!



In the shop I could feel the woman loves the books! I gave to her the camera and she started to give me the books, i told her, i'm not going to buy all of this but i'm interested to know the weight. She was amazing! She was a cancer researcher during 15 years until her husband died and she realized that had to change. She opened a lovely book store. She said 'never I was a scientific'.



The more lighter books to my sister:
- A handful of dust by Evelyn Waugh
- Tender is the night by F. Scott Fitzerald
- To kill a mocking-bird by Harpar Lee (I wanna read this one)

After that, supermarket to take a cheese for pizza's day for tomorrow. Easy, quickly, without think, only action! Succes!



Then, way back home I had the feeling to go to see my friends Tin Can Radio and company, this group of people wich on summer picked Alex and me up from the gold coast airport to Brisbane and invited us to eat something in their lovely house. By misunderstandings, we hadn't met again until I called them, on winter time, to sleep the first night I came back to Brissie. Quickly they said me yes! And today I came back after a month happened this. The door was open and a hello was enought to them to appear the guys and give another hello to me!! Quickly I invited them to tomorrow's pizza day... and after I met the new choocks (the hens) I went to their private river jetty where Hannah and Emma were. The first thing, Emma gave me a joint :) After that, start to play her guitar and sing to me, my first time I heard her lovely voice... we spent couple of hours in the jetty speaking, eating and taking a swim, argg, but so refreshing!









Continuing riding my bike... to be continued!

1 comentari:

Tea Tagerbaf ha dit...

I hope so u can understand... and yes, you can correct me... my english is improving everyday... Thanks!